Our board of trustees are comprised of senior members of the City of Calgary. We are both thankful and appreciative of their commitment to our efforts:
- Anonymous Fund at The Calgary Foundation
- Campbell McLaurin Foundation for Hearing Deficiencies
- Integro Legacy Fund
- Kayak Foundation at The Calgary Foundation
- Legacy Children’s Foundation
- Ruth Ramsden-Wood Education Fund
- United Way of Calgary and Area
- United Way Women’s Leadership Council
- Watson Family Foundation at The Calgary Foundation
We are also thankful for our Families Moving Forward partners and friends. Along with our wonderful donors and friends. Together we continue to build a strong community for children and youth in Calgary.
The Burns Memorial Fund is also active in a number of partnerships within the community. Below are some of the initiatives the Burns Fund has been involved with.
- Working with Youth to Enhance their Natural Supports: Practice Framework
- Small Foundations, Outsized Impact
- Vulnerable Youth Investment Strategy
- Better Together – A Guide for Charity/Non-Charity Partnerships